The purpose of this process is to reinforce the value of the client’s policies, the value of our agency, and to increase client loyalty.
- Beginning 45 days prior to the renewal date, the assistant reviews the account against our Renewal Check List for Reed. (PLW is HERE)
- Assistant quotes changes and presents findings to Account Manager.
- Account Manager call list of renewing clients to review policies.
- Make policy suggestions from the checklist.
- Cross-sell if there is an opportunity.
- Send Thank You card with the account manager’s business card and 2 referral cards
- Account Manager
- Review client file
- Call client for review
- Process changes live on the call
- Cross-sell or remarket quotes
- E-sign if needed
- Send a thank you card with the account manager’s business card and referral card
- Strength relationship with client and Account Manager
- Reinforce the value of the product to the client: what benefits do they achieve
- Cross-sell if monoline
- Fix coverage issues
- Thank them for being a client
- Tell them you are sending your card and referral cards, “we have a referral program”
- Solve everything in one call.
- Account internal review
- Ezlynx will prompt the assistant to complete the coverage review form
- The account manager reviews the account
- The account manager advises the assistant on changes that need to be quoted
- Assistant notifies account manager of quotes with premium changes listed per coverage item, per year and monthly
- Account managers contact the client
- If you cannot contact them over the phone, still email or create a quote vid to send to them
- Call list of renewing clients to review policies
- Make policy suggestions from the checklist
- Cross-sell if there is an opportunity
- Don’t try to solve everything in one call
- Send Thank You card
- With business cards & referral cards
- Send card regardless of if they respond to the phone calls/emails